PMP> Final draft...

Randy Turner rturner at sharplabs.com
Wed Apr 30 15:57:18 EDT 1997

I have several mail messages suggesting changes to the MIB over the
PMP list. I was curious if we could have a "master" list of changes
that comprises all modifications that have been "approved" by the
WG sent to me sometime before the scheduled deadline. I missed the
last telecon so I may have missed some of the issues that were
brought up.

Can we merge all of the requests into a single list that everyone
can look at prior to publication? just for review? I'm not sure
I have all the info here to do this on my own...

Randy

--
Randy Turner
Network Architect