Bill Wagner bwagner at digprod.com
Fri May 2 11:19:33 EDT 1997

     I was not part of the conference call, so I am not privy to the
     considerations that resulted in the consensus that Jay wishes to
     reverse. But, if one takes ignorance to allow objectivity,  to me
     Jay's indicated alternative makes perfect sense.

     Despite the confusion in the precise meaning of 'off line', it
     (almost) always results in the printer not printing subsequent print
     jobs, so I see no difficulty in using it in the way suggested.

     I would also suggest that there has been enough last minute stuff here
     to warrant a review at San Diego. Last minute changes have a way of
     causing problems in the future.

     Bill  Wagner, Osicom/DPI