PMP> Ira McDonald offline

Filion,Joe Joe_Filion at mc.xerox.com
Thu Jun 12 09:27:41 EDT 1997

Hi,

Ira McDonald asked me to send this note to inform you that due to
 equipment failure, he is offline probably until the end of next week.
 Ira is in a remote area of Michigan for the summer and the laptop he
 uses to dial into the mail system has died.  Since he does not have
 the access software loaded on any other machines, he has to wait until
 his machine is serviced.

Ira has asked me to keep up on the localization thread he was
 participating in.  I am attempting to subscribe to the pmp list.  If
 someone could send any of the localization messages that have come out
 in the last 48 hours, I would appreciate it.  Also, Ira would be glad
 to discuss this issue over the telephone with anyone.  His number is
 (906)494-2434.

Thank you,
Joe Filion
Joe_Filion at mc.xerox.com