FW: PMP> PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC - New Enums

Jeff Rackowitz JRackowitz at engpo.msmailgw.intermec.com
Tue Jul 1 16:16:00 EDT 1997

Here's what I was able to come up with in terms of the proposed
PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC enumeration's. I have a couple of concerns.

1.  These enumeration's deviate from the current PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC
objects that are listed. The current 55 enumeration's do not list company
names as the following shows. Does the PWG want to set this new precedent?
2. If the answer to the first question is yes, is the underscore character
legal?

langIntermec_IPL(tbd),  -- Intermec Printer Language for label printers.
                                -- Technical Manual: "IPL Programmers
Reference
                                -- Manual", No. TBD
                                -- Intermec Corporation
                                -- Contact: Bill Kelly
email:bkelly at intermec.com

 langUBI_Fingerprint(tbd),          -- An intelligent basic-like programming
                                 -- language for label printers.
                                 -- Reference Manual: "UBI Fingerprint
                                 -- 7.1", No. 1-960434-00
                                 -- United Barcode Industries
                                 -- Hakan Berglund
email:hakan.berglund at ubi.se

langUBI_DirectProtocol(tbd),       -- An intelligent control language for
                                 -- label printers.
                                 -- Programmers guide: " UBI Direct
                                 -- Protocol", No. 1-960419-00
                                 -- United Barcode Industries