PMP> Editorial Comments on Latest Draft

Ron Bergman rbergma at dpc.com
Mon Jul 21 12:54:35 EDT 1997

Randy,

Try as I might, I could not find anything serious in the latest
document.  I did find the following nits:

1. The numbered entries (2) on page 28 do not have a space between
   the period and the first character of the text.

2. The format of the "On-Line" entry on page 37 has the spacing
   from the left margin different from the other entries.

3. The Input Measurement Diagram has the same problem as I reported
   with the Output Measurement Diagram.  (I am sure that you are
   aware of this, but just in case.)

4. The definitions in appendix A should begin with a capital letter
   and end with a period.  Example:

   "Alert - a reportable ...<snip>... entry in the alert table"

   should be:

   "Alert - A reportable ...<snip>... entry in the alert table."

All except #3 are really nits, but should be very easy to fix.

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.