Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Jul 29 12:26:09 EDT 1997

I heard it at the IETF meeting in San Jose plenary.

I'm sure there is an RFC on it too, but I don't know what it is.

Tom

At 11:56 07/28/97 PDT, Bob Pentecost wrote:
>Although I don't know the source of the requirement "Each new IETF standard
is supposed to have a section entitled: 'International Considerations'",
Tom's wording sounds okay to me. I'll trust Chris and Lloyd to know if it is
needed.

>Bob

Consideratins'sub-section