Bill Wagner bwagner at digprod.com
Wed Oct 29 13:46:32 EST 1997

     Lloyd,

     Since I will not be at the Boulder meeting, I appreciate your
     position. However, there are some valid concerns with respect to
     direction and degree of modification of the printer MIB that have a
     significant time consideration. Not only does waiting until the
     December meeting seem undesirable, the fact that the meeting after
     that is not until March (forget Hawaii) puts a large gap into
     completing any follow-on activity at face-to-face meetings.

     I therefore would request that you outline an alternate method of
     identifying, organizing and resolving the various issues that have
     arisen.

     Best regards,

     Bill Wagner