PMP> Draft for the new Host Resources MIB V2

Jay Martin jkm at underscore.com
Wed Mar 11 11:10:49 EST 1998

--------------EBCFDA321FBD8C2CAAA5228A

I have not yet read this, but some of you might find it interesting.

	...jay
--------------EBCFDA321FBD8C2CAAA5228A

To: IETF-Announce: ;
From: Internet-Drafts at ns.ietf.org
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-krupczak-hostmibv2-00.txt
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:25:40 -0500
Sender: cclark at cnri.reston.va.us

--NextPart

	Title		: Host Resources MIB V2
	Author(s)	: B. Krupczak
	Filename	: draft-krupczak-hostmibv2-00.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 10-Mar-98

   This memo modifies the original Host Resources MIB (RFC 1514) by
   converting it to the SNMPv2 SMI.  Further, this memo adds
   clarifying text, based on implementation and deployment experience,
   to ambiguous MIB object specifications.  It does not add nor remove
   managed objects from the original specification nor change their
   fundamental semantics.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-krupczak-hostmibv2-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krupczak-hostmibv2-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za

	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it

	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au

	US East Coast: ds.internic.net

	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	mailserv at ietf.org.  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-krupczak-hostmibv2-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.

--NextPart

--OtherAccess
	server="mailserv at ietf.org"

Content-ID:	<19980310144147.I-D at ietf.org>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-krupczak-hostmibv2-00.txt

--OtherAccess

Content-ID:	<19980310144147.I-D at ietf.org>

--OtherAccess--

--NextPart--