PMP> Printer MIB to follow new PWG process?

Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Jul 3 17:52:49 EDT 1998

Lloyd,

I see I wasn't very clear about my proposal to follow the new PWG process.
My subject line was certainly mis-leading too.  It should have been:

PMP> Printer MIB enum registration to follow new PWG process?

I was not suggesting that we vote on the Printer MIB draft and get
Formal Approval of that.  I agree that would be out of order.

I was only suggesting that the enum registrations follow the new PWG process
for enum registration and have a Formal Approvement, not the Printer MIB
document itself.

So I was suggesting that at the PWG meeting next week during the PMP
status, we could just take a Formal Approval vote on the registration
of the new enums that the Finisher MIB needs.  It should take about a
minute.  We've done the Last Call according to the new PWG process.

Tom