PMP> Resetting to Defaults

Jay Martin jkm at underscore.com
Fri Jul 17 13:44:38 EDT 1998

An *excellent* idea, Harry.  Do your people have a quick
rough draft listing what they would like to see reset with
prtGeneralReset?

	...jay

--  JK Martin               |  Email:   jkm at underscore.com          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --