PMP> Printer & HR MIBs from .DOC to .MIB

emking at lexmark.com emking at lexmark.com
Tue Jul 21 18:12:19 EDT 1998

Lloyd,

I can do this if you like.  I have a registered copy of smicng that I can
use to generate a v1 version of the MIB as well.  Just let me know where to
put them and how to get them there.

--Matt

To:       pmp%pwg.org at interlock.lexmark.com
cc:        (bcc: Matt King/Lex/Lexmark)
From:     Lloyd_Young.LEXMARK at lexmta01.notes.lexmark.com @ LEXMTA
Date:     07/21/98 06:47:31 PM GMT
Subject:  PMP> Printer & HR MIBs from .DOC to .MIB

We have had requests to post versions of the Printer MIB and
Host Resources MIB on the PWG server that are in a form ready
for MIB compilers. Are there any volunteers that would be
willing to take on this work assignment? Several of you are
doing this already anyway therefore it would only be a matter
of posting a copy of your work to an area on the PWG server.
Thanks,
Lloyd

Lloyd Young                       Lexmark International, Inc.
Senior Program Manager            Dept. C08L/Bldg. 035-3
Strategic Alliances               740 New Circle Road NW
internet: lpyoung at lexmark.com     Lexington, KY 40550
Phone: (606) 232-5150             Fax: (606) 232-6740