PMP> Syntax change

Michael Kirkham mikek at iwl.com
Tue Nov 17 13:30:47 EST 1998

Ah

On Tue, 17 Nov 1998, Michael Kirkham wrote:

> Since the syntax definition is incomplete, I think this remains to be
> defined.  [Using BITS as a syntax doesn't accomplish anything if you don't
> formally name the bits; but it should be possible to do so such that you
> get an identical encoding on the wire.]

Ah, nevermind:  Looking at Matt's message, the syntax definition actually
is complete.  I was going only by what is in pmib_110298.txt, which was
not complete.

--==--==-  Michael Kirkham    Senior Engineer   InterWorking Labs, Inc.
==--==--=  4113 Scotts Valley Drive, Suite 200  Scotts Valley, CA 95066
--==--==-  mikek at iwl.com      +1 831 430 3610   +1 831 430 9144 Fax