PMP> Pull Print channel information

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Wed Jul 28 10:34:05 EDT 1999

When is it good enough?

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *

imcdonal%sdsp.mc.xerox.com at interlock.lexmark.com on 07/28/99 10:30:21 AM