PMP> Reminder of Last Call

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Mon Jan 17 13:10:15 EST 2000

Hi Ron,

On 5 January 2000, I stated on this list that Sharp DOES want to
return to the original names in RFC 1759.

I reiterate that statement.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald (consulting architect at Sharp Labs America)
  High North Inc

PS - I object to the broken process that says silence is a NO
vote.  IETF procedures are that silence is a YES vote for
IETF chartered working groups.