PMP> "printing on demand"

Minh Tran theminh02 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 07:55:22 EDT 2000

Good morning,

   My department has 5 matrix printers for printing
Telex. These printers print approx. 1000pages/day and
generate a lot of uncomfortable noises. I am looking
to re-direct the output of these printers to a
computer where we could easily control and do "print
on demand" to a laser printer. Do you know if there is
any software is available on the market to do this
type of "conversion"? Otherwise, do you know if there
is any company could help us to do this conversion?

  Thanks,

   Minh.