Ron Bergman rbergma at hitachi-hkis.com
Thu Jul 20 13:44:27 EDT 2000

Ira and Gary,

You have both put forth a great effort to get this update
completed!  As co-chairman of the PMP group, I sincerely
appreciate this work!

Although I have not been able to do a complete review of this
document, I have noticed one minor problem.

Figure 1 (page 6) and figure 2 (page 9) in the latest draft
are corrupted from the originals in RFC 1759.  I believe that
this occurred when the margins were reduced during an early
set of edits to this document.  I suggest that the figures be
copied directly from RFC 1759, rather than try to edit in the
differences.

	Ron Bergman
	Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions