Gocek, Gary GGocek at crt.xerox.com
Mon Aug 7 08:43:05 EDT 2000

Two guys from Microsoft (Hain & Gahrns) recently wrote an Internet Draft on
the subject of using MS Word for RFC-type documents.  See:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-msword-template-02.txt
This I-D has all the calculations for margins and such.  Thanks to Ira for
originally pointing this out to me a few weeks ago.

Gary