McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Aug 10 21:34:04 EDT 2000

Hi folks,

Gary Gocek fixed the document title in the '.doc' and '.pdf'
versions and I've just stored the corrected ones to the PWG
FTP server (same path and filenames as yesterday - see note
below).

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Xerox and Sharp
  High North Inc