PMP> prtChannelEntry -> prtMarkerIndex

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Sep 20 12:32:52 EDT 2000

Hi Andreas,

The relationship is not expressed in the Printer MIB.

The Printer MIB v2 has just completed Printer MIB WG
'last call' and has been sent to the IESG for final
Internet 'last call' and publication as a standards
track RFC.  Not really practical to add new objects
right now.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Xerox and Sharp
  High North Inc
  (contributing editor to Printer MIB v2)