PMP> Response to Printer MIB Comments

RonBergman at aol.com RonBergman at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 21:41:07 EST 2001

Here is my response to the comments from Bert Wijnen and
Dave Harrington.  Everyone who is still interested in
updating the Printer MIB should read these and comment.
I have added issue numbers to the original comments to
make it easier to discuss via email.  My proposed
it easier to follow.  There is some discussion back and
forth between Bert and Dave, so keep it in mind as you
read.

These responses need a through review by others in the
PWG.  If necessary, I will setup a conference call to
close specific issues.  It would be best if all can be
accomplished via email.

Happy reading ;-)

    Ron Bergman
    Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions