McDonald, Ira IMcDonald at crt.xerox.com
Thu Aug 23 16:29:06 EDT 2001

Hi Ron,

As promised, here are the comments on discrepancies still remaining
in the latest Printer MIB draft, from Sean McGarigle (Xerox).  They
all look valid to me.  The last one (extensive addition to the
section on changes from RFC 1759) looks like it could be flattened
to a bullet that said something like:

    - changed most enumerations to textual conventions and therefore
      changed the SYNTAX of many objects from Printer MIB v1 to
      specify appropriate textual conventions

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Sharp and Xerox
  High North Inc