PMP> RE: Warnings compiling Finisher MIB using Mosy

PMP> RE: Warnings compiling Finisher MIB using Mosy

Bergman, Ron Ron.Bergman at Hitachi-hkis.com
Wed Nov 28 19:26:51 EST 2001

Ray,

Thanks for catching this.  I propose the following:

  for finDeviceAssociatedMediaPaths: (SIZE(1..8))
This allows up to 64 unique media paths.

  for finDeviceAssociatedOutputs:  (SIZE(1..32))
This allows up to 256 output subunits.

Does this seem to be too many or too few?  I believe that
being on the high side is best, as long as it is not a
completely unrealistic number.

	Ron