PMP> RE: Response to Printer MIB Comments of 15 Nov, 2001

PMP> RE: Response to Printer MIB Comments of 15 Nov, 2001

Ron.Bergman at Hitachi-hkis.com Ron.Bergman at Hitachi-hkis.com
Mon Jan 7 12:44:18 EST 2002

Bert,

Our latest version MIB is now *finally* available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-11.txt

Unfortunately, the posted version is missing form feeds.  Ira McDonald has a
version that contains the missing form feeds and is also planning to run it
through David Perkins' "mstrip" tool to extract the MIB.  I can send to you
either the version with form feeds and/or the stripped MIB if don't want to
deal with unfriendly version that was posted.

	Ron Bergman