PMP> RE: Response to Printer MIB Comments of 15 Nov, 2001

PMP> RE: Response to Printer MIB Comments of 15 Nov, 2001

Ron.Bergman at Hitachi-hkis.com Ron.Bergman at Hitachi-hkis.com
Wed Jan 16 10:49:56 EST 2002

Bert,

The corrected Printer MIB ID (with page breaks) is now available (finally!)
at the IETF internet-drafts site.  The version is still -11.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-11.txt

	Ron Bergman
	Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions