PMP> RE: Status of Printer and Finisher MIB

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) bwijnen at lucent.com
Sat Mar 29 17:26:19 EST 2003

Ned, I think that these documents are now ready.

Probably best to do one 4-week IETF Last Call that has:

   draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-15.txt (Proposed Standard)

   draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-16.txt (Informational)

   draft-mcdonald-iana-charset-mib-02.txt (Informational)

The documents are from the PMWG wg, so they are not really
IETF WG documents. That is why I suggest 4 week Last Call.

Ned, if you want, I can also do this and shepherd them through IESG.

Thanks,
Bert