McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Sep 4 14:59:19 EDT 2003

Hi folks,

Warning to implementors of Printer MIB v2 - the posted version
of the IANA Charset MIB is incomplete (due to bugs in my utility
program - now corrected - see below).

I removed the 'repaired' IANA Charset MIB attachment before
forwarding this note, because it's very unofficial (although
now correct for all charsets).  Contact me directly.

I'll let the PMP list know when a new 'official' version
is available.

Many thanks to my old cohort Chuck Adams (Xerox) for finding
the footprints of these bugs and pointing them out to me!

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc