McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Jul 21 13:14:13 EDT 2005

Hi Ted and Scott,

We need to send a new enum to IANA for the IANA Printer MIB.

We request that you appoint Harry Lewis (chair of IEEE/ISTO PWG,
co-editor of RFC 3805/3806) as the Designated Expert for the IANA
Printer MIB and IANA Finisher MIB modules.

Cheers,
- Ira (co-editor of RFC 3805/3806)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839