Mike Fenelon mfenelon at windows.microsoft.com
Wed Jan 12 13:10:40 EST 2005

Harry,

Here is the Live Meeting info for the Port Monitor MIB discussion.

I will call into the Phone link, and then we can put the MIB doc up on
the Live Meeting session.

Forward as appropriate.

You have been invited to present at a Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
     Meeting Title: Discuss Port Mon MIB at PWG
     When: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (PST)
     Audio Information: none

At the time of the meeting, click on the following link to present:
http://www.placeware.com/rm/microsoft/present?id=mfenelon598080&pw=68724
0

If you cannot click the meeting link above, or it does not work, please
do the following:
     Browse to: http://www.placeware.com/rm/microsoft/present
     Type your name
     Type the Meeting ID as: mfenelon598080