McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Mar 22 09:27:32 EST 2005

Hi,

I just discovered the hard way that this '.mib' file was
stored in Binary mode.

So if you fetch this '.mib' file to a Win32 machine in Text
(ASCII) mode, the line breaks will be messed up.

Change to Binary mode before fetching it by FTP (your Web
browser won't know any better, so you may have to resort
to a command-line FTP tool).

If you're _not_ on a Win32 machine, those MS-DOS style line
breaks may give you grief.  There are various UNIX and Mac
text filters to fix them up.

PS - We'll get this right when posting the '.mib' again after
Last Call completes.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434