PMP> Updates for IANA Printer MIB

Bergman, Ron Ron.Bergman at rpsa.ricoh.com
Tue Jul 26 11:25:59 EDT 2005

I am not sure why we are now trying to make all these changes to the MIB.
A need was identified to add unknown(2) to PrtChannelTypeTC for the Port
Monitor MIB.  Expanding this request to other TCs is out of scope.  If a
need for these other enums occurs later on they can be added then.  In the
mean time, let's just fix the identified problem.

	Ron