Stuart Rowley Stuart.Rowley at ktd-kyocera.com
Mon Aug 22 17:51:58 EDT 2005

All,

On July 29, Ira said "Because we're pretty close to wrapping this
document up and going to Formal Vote for Candidate Standard."

On Aug 1, Jerry brought up a couple issues about name changes.

I have not seen any activity since then. Are there still plans to
finalize this MIB?

Thanks,

Stuart

Stuart Rowley, Network Product Mgr.