PMP> Printer MIB Implementer Guide

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu May 4 16:43:27 EDT 2006

There is a proposal for the PWG to develop a Printer MIB Implementers
Guide. One aspect of this document would be to document known anomalies in
existing Printer MIB implementations or interpretation. Of course, we will
also continue to work to eliminate differences over time and improve
industry wide interoperability. For the purpose of the Implementers Guide,
however, we are soliciting anyone to submit any known anomaly for
discussion and possible incorporation into the Guide.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems