PMP> No MFP Alerts Teleconference Tomorrow

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Sep 21 11:01:19 EDT 2006

Hi Ron,

To clarify - we only need ONE prototype to proceed to
Last Call and Formal Approval for a Candidate Standard
(under PWG Process/2.0 rules).  This prototype does
NOT have to be comprehensive (all features).

Much later, to advance from Candidate Standard to
full Standard, we need demonstrated interoperability
between two or more independent implementations
(no PWG document has ever made this transition).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434