McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Mon Nov 6 16:13:34 EST 2006

Hi,

Sorry I've had no bandwidth to look at this stuff, Stuart
and Ron.

But, it is NOT 'hrDeviceID' (an OID), but 'hrDeviceIndex'
(an integer) that is the high-order index in Printer MIB
tables.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434