Ron.Bergman at ricoh-usa.com Ron.Bergman at ricoh-usa.com
Wed Jul 11 17:04:12 EDT 2007

Here are the minutes of the meeting from Harry Lewis.
(I made some editorial changes)

Thank You Harry!

----- Forwarded by Ron Bergman/CA/RCUS on 07/11/2007 01:32 PM -----

             Harry Lewis
             <harryl at us.ibm.co
                                       Ron.Bergman at ricoh-usa.com
             07/09/2007 03:53                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       PMP minutes

Ron ? presented New Simple MFD Service MIB and a comparison with the
equivalent function in the Imaging System State and Counters MIB.
But do we need it or should we just implement the Counters MIB?
No strong opinion was expressed, but some favor was shown for getting
access to the counters.  So maybe we should encourage implementation of the
Counters MIB by not doing the simple MFD Service MIB. There are only 10
additional objects required when using only the Counters MIB MFD Service
MIB function (i.e. icMIBStateCompliance) vs the New Simple MFD Service MIB.

Lexmark still expects to prototype MFD Alerts, but no real time status is
available.
| (Embedded image moved| Harry Lewis                                      |
|       to file:       | Program Manager - Intellectual Property &        |
|     pic07376.jpg)    | Standards                                        |
|                      | Phone: 303-924-5337                              |
|                      | e-mail: harryl at us.ibm.com                        |
|                      | infoprint.com                                    |