[PMP] Request for new Fin MIB enum

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:30:34 UTC 2009

Hi Harry,

Tickler to remind us all to deal with thiis later this week.

Jerry - we could ratify this change at SC call this Thursday
and then Harry could proceed with the registration w/ IANA.

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Ira McDonald<blueroofmusic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Harry,
>
> I agree with adding this enumerated value.
>
> I agree with Rick - keep the 'plastic' prefix.
>
> Cheers,
> - Ira

> Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
> email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
> winter:
>  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
>  734-944-0094
> summer:
>  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
>  906-494-2434
>

> On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:27 PM, <Richard_Landau at dell.com> wrote:
>> Keep the extra word.  If there were ever in the future a plastic version and
>> a metal version, and one wanted to offer the user a choice between them, it
>> would be necessary to have two separate values.  For the time being, it does
>> not cost anything to include "plastic" in the name.
>>

>> rick

believed to be clean.