[PMP] FW: [WIMS] Power MIB test procedure now available

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 21:29:33 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: wims-bounces at pwg.org [mailto:wims-bounces at pwg.org] On Behalf Of
Michael Sweet
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 1:15 PM
To: wims at pwg.org
Subject: [WIMS] Power MIB test procedure now available

All,

I have put the Power MIB test procedure up on the PWG Wiki at:

	http://pwg-wiki.wikispaces.com/Power+MIB+Interop

I have received one set of files that conforms to this procedure and would
appreciate more so that I can start analyzing the results.

Thank you!

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.