[PMP] just a test to see if anybody is there!

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 19:02:28 UTC 2014

Hi Bill,

I got this message.  I read PMP because it's the stated maintenance list
in IETF Printer MIB v2 (RFC 3805) and IETF Finisher MIB (RFC 3806).

There is quite low traffic in recent years, but I believe we should keep
(or possibly alias) this list long-term to meet our IETF obligations.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com