PWG-ANNOUNCE> Charter for XHTML-Print Working Group

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 2 00:13:32 EST 2001

I would resist any unnecessary prolonging of the X-HTML-Print process. I
would view the PWG working group as short lived. I think X-HTML-Print is a
good example of an industry wide standard, however, and feel the PWG is an
appropriate "owner" and "keeper" of this standard.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

"ALBRIGHT,SHIVAUN (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <shivaun_albright at hp.com>
Sent by: owner-pwg-announce at pwg.org