PWG-ANNOUNCE> Charter for XHTML-Print Working Group

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Mar 5 19:32:49 EST 2001

Shivaun,

I think we all want the spec to get out quickly.

What is still unclear to me is what alternative you prefer to have it
published by the PWG.

Is it to publish the XHTML spec as one of the UPnP documents?

If so, it not yet clear to me how open the UPnP specs are going to be once
they are published, e.g. can anybody get hold of them and can they be
referenced by other standards groups, and who will take on any maintenance
of the spec once it is finished?

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Manager, Print Services
Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com