BERKEMA,ALAN C (HP-Roseville,ex1) alan_berkema at
Thu Jan 31 16:12:11 EST 2002

Here is a map to help with the last part.
Alan Berkema

-----Original Message-----
From: Wagner,William [mailto:wwagner at]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 9:53 AM
To: pwg-announce at
Subject: RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> LAX to Marriott

Just in case someone misunderstands, I believe that it is the Green Line
(going south I would expect) that goes to Douglas/Rosecrans, not the
shuttle. That is, one takes the shuttle to the Metro and the Metro to
Douglas/Rosecrans, and then walk west, perhaps 1/2 mile, to the Hotel, which
is on the left.

William A. Wagner (Bill Wagner)
Director of Technology
Imaging Division