PWG-ANNOUNCE> RE: Printer Working Group Status

PWG-ANNOUNCE> RE: Printer Working Group Status

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Thu Oct 30 15:54:06 EST 2003

The minutes for the October 8 Oct PWG Plenary are posted on the PWG site at:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/minutes/pwg-0310.pdf. Some significant issues were discussed, and considering the light turnout, it is particularly desirable for member companies to review the minutes.

I again urge the  members  to  offer  nominations  for  the offices of PWG Chairman, Vice Chairman and Secretary to me (acting-secretary) or  Harry Lewis  (acting-Chairman) no later than 14 November.

The next face-to-face meeting set starts on 2 December at Provo, Utah. Hope to see you there.

Bill Wagner, NetSilicon, PWG Acting Secretary