PWG-ANNOUNCE> Tues 17 June - good evening music (8:30-11pm)

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sun Jun 15 17:04:44 EDT 2003

Hi folks,

Downtown Portland on this coming Tuesday night (8:30-11:00pm).

I played regularly for two years with Lorna Miller and also
quite often with her friend Jason Elton.  All of these folks
are talented folk singers and world music interpreters.

Highly recommended.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc

PS - Give Lorna and Jason my best regards - thanks.