PWG-ANNOUNCE> Re: PWG Member Inquiry Regarding Meetings on December 2-5, 2003 - Provo, UT

Jeff Christensen jrchristensen at novell.com
Tue Nov 25 11:56:58 EST 2003

Some helpful information for you.  Also please respond and let me know
if you are attending if you haven't already.

The Novell campus is just south of the Court Yard that is offering the
PWG discount.

The meeting will be held at the main Novell building. (Building H,  The
only building that is 8 stories tall) 1800 South Novell Place. Provo
Utah 84606.
The Phone number is 801-861-7000

The room number is H71351.  The receptionist will have my cell number
so I can come escort members up to the room. I will plan to meet
everyone in the entrance of the building at around 8:15 and earlier if
needed.

>>> <a.leisz at ieee.org> Tuesday, November 25, 2003 8:32:07 AM >>>
Dear Jeff,

Per the below PWG member inquiry, can you please provide me with the
following information for the upcoming meetings to be hosted by
Novell:
Name of meeting location
Meeting location address
Meeting room number(s)/name(s)

We have been receiving member requests for this information. Would you
like
us to create a message containing the meeting details and distribute it
the pwg-announce email list so that you are not inundated with
several,
separate member emails?

Also, please be advised that the tentative PWG face-to-face meeting
agenda
is posted on their site, and reads as follows:
WBMM -- Tuesday 8:30 - 5:00 pm
Plenary -- Wednesday morning 8:30 - Noon
Semantic Model -- Wednesday afternoon 1:00 - 5:00 pm
IPP Extensions and JobX -- Thursday morning 8:30 am - Noon
PSI -- Thursday afternoon 1:00 - 5:00 pm
Notification / Discovery -- Friday 8:30 - 3:00 pm

Please advise at your earliest convenience.

Kindest Regards,
Allison Leisz
C/o The Printer Working Group
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Phone: +1 732 465 5855; Fax: +1 732 981 9473
Email: a.leisz at ieee.org URL: www.ieee-isto.org
----- Forwarded by Allison Leisz/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 11/25/2003 10:03
AM
-----

thrasher at lexma
rk.com To: a.leisz at ieee.org
cc:
11/25/2003 Subject: Re: PWG> REMINDER: Printer Working Group Face to
Face
09:45 AM Meeting - December 2-5, 2003 - Provo, UT

Allison,
Do you have any more detailed information on the location (building
number/room number etc.)
of where the meeting will be??

Thanks
Jerry