PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Face-to-Face Meetings Registration Page Update - February 23-26, 2004, San Jose CA

a.s.patel at ieee.org a.s.patel at ieee.org
Fri Jan 23 15:19:51 EST 2004

Greetings All,

The PWG Registration page is now available at
https://www.ieee-isto.net/pwg/registration.html.  Please register to attend
the upcoming February 23-26, 2004 PWG Meeting in San Jose CA.

Many members have indicated that the link to the registration was not on a
secure server.  The IEEE-ISTO has secured the link with a secure
certificate for one of our other programs to ensure that all credit card
information is protected. We are currently in the process of obtaining a
specific secure certificate for the PWG registration page link for the
future.  When you register for this meeting, you will get an error message
stating "the secure certificate does not match the link" please disregard
this and continue with your registration.  I assure you that the website is
completely secure.  If you have any questions regarding this, please do not
hesitate to contact either Allison Leisz or myself.

There is a daily attendance fee of US$55.00. (Payments are processed on the
first day of the meeting series.)  This fee is to cover food/beverage and
meeting accommodations at the Doubletree San Jose.

Hotel Accommodations:
*** Room block will be opened on the morning of Friday January 23, 2004***

The negotiated sleeping room rate with the hotel is US$109.00/night (plus
10.06% tax), single or double occupancy. All attendees are responsible for
making their own hotel reservations.  Please ask for "The Printer Working
Group" to get the negotiated sleeping room rate.  Rooms are being held for
the nights of Sunday, February 22, 2004?Thursday, February 26, 2004.

*** Please contact Allison Leisz at a.leisz at ieee.org or Ami Patel at
a.s.patel at ieee.org if for any reason you are unable to obtain the
negotiated room rate. ***

Deadline:  Please call the hotel directly at +1-408-453-4000 to make your
reservations.  Please make sleeping room reservations by February 13, 2004.
Since the meeting is fast-approaching, we urge you to make your
reservations as soon as possible.

Again, if you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate
to contact Allison (a.leisz at ieee.org +1 732 465 5855) or me at any time.

With Kind Regards,

Ami Patel
Program Administrator
c/o The Printer Working Group
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Phone: +1-732-465-6477; Fax: +1-732-981-9473
AIM: Shortjunior; Email: a.s.patel at ieee.org; URL: http://www.ieee-isto.org