PWG-ANNOUNCE> Feb Maui f2f agenda

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 22 02:24:20 EST 2006

Sorry I haven't managed to update the web page yet but I do want to get
information out about the Feb agenda and registration.

PWG - Maui
Feb 19/20 2007

Monday -
8AM - 10AM - WIMS CIM
10AM - Noon - Projector & Display Management
Lunch
1:30PM - 2:30PM - MFD Alerts
2:30PM - 4:30PM - Printer State Reasons / BMLinks

Tuesday -
8AM - 11AM - PWG Plenary
11AM - Noon - Microsoft VISTA Technology (Mike Fenelon)
Lunch
1:30PM - 5:30PM - Semantic Model MFD Modeling

The following link contains all the hotel, meeting fees and registration
information.
http://pwg.isto.org/pwg_Feb07_reg.html

Happy Holidays... hope to see you in Maui in February!
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems