[Pwg-Announce] First Session - MFD

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Sun Aug 1 11:08:23 EDT 2010

The first session of the MFD Face-to-face meeting on 3 August is concerned
with the Requirements Document Last Call Comments Review and Overall
Specification Review. I have posted what we believe to be the final
Requirements Document LCRC at:

and the Last Call Resolution Comments at:

I have posted an update to the "Overall" document at

This document does not yet reflect the recent changes to the Schema, but
does include some major changes. Also, I would like the WG sense on how to
proceed with some other issues with that document.

Bill Wagner