VOTES ARE CONFIDENTIAL! See voting instructions below.
This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership
on the IPP WG Charter, which is located at:
The redlines from the previously approved charter (March 2015) are
This Formal Vote will start Today, 25 November 2015 and will end at 10pm
(US Pacific Time) on Friday, 25 December 2015.
Valid votes are: Yes, No, No (with Strong Objection), Abstain.
Representatives from PWG member companies are strongly encouraged
to exercise their right to vote.
PWG officers or document editors.
HOW TO VOTE
Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:
IPP WG Charter Formal Vote-<company name>-<voter's last
IPP WG Charter Formal Vote-Acme-McGee-Yes
1. Any "No" vote MUST state the reason for the "No" vote and MUST contain a
description of the *technical* changes required to turn the "No" vote into
vote - otherwise the "No" vote will NOT be counted, per PWG Process/3.0.
2. Any "No" vote MUST NOT contain *editorial* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
3. Any "Yes" vote MAY contain *editorial* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
4. Any "Yes" vote MUST NOT contain any *technical* comments, per PWG
5. Any "Abstain" vote counts toward quorum, but not approval.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR VOTE
Please send your vote to *all* of the following email addresses:
blueroofmusic at gmail.com (Ira McDonald, PWG Secretary, IPP WG
msweet at apple.com (Mike Sweet, IPP WG Secretary)
smith.kennedy at hp.com (Smith Kennedy, PWG Chair)
Please do NOT simply reply to this note on PWG-Announce or the IPP WG list
(to preserve the confidentiality of your vote).
1. This Formal Vote is being conducted under the rules of the PWG
Process/3.0 and the current PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and
Confidentiality agreement. The 2015 PWG Membership Agreement calls out
both of these documents and the links are provided below.
2. To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy of
the 2015 PWG Membership Agreement and paid their dues.
3. The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is
4. The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located
- Ira (PWG Secretary, IPP WG Co-Chair)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...