NYC

Randy Turner rturner at sharplabs.com
Wed Sep 25 18:09:11 EDT 1996

In light of Lloyd's recent notes concerning a possible new chair of
the PMP, my own personal schedule for submitting a draft document
to the IETF was the latter part of October, which would give some
IESG review time prior to the December IETF Plenary in San Jose,
where I could receive any feedback face to face at the Network
Management Area Open Meeting.

This would mean that NYC would be the last face-to-face PWG review
of the MIB document, with finalizing comments accepted only via
the mailing list. I don't know how this jives with what a possible
new WG chair would expect, but our 2 year deadline is up in March
and I don't think we have time to bring in a new chair that does
not have any experience with the MIB or semi-recent PWG experience.

My time is kinda booked up starting in '97, and I really wanted to
get this submitted prior to the December IETF, it still looks like
a very convenient possibility to me.

R.

--
Randy Turner