Perhaps another meeting between NYC and New Orleans?

rbergma at dpc.com rbergma at dpc.com
Sat Oct 5 11:38:18 EDT 1996

Now that the NYC meeting has concluded, is there a need for an
additional meeting, prior to New Orleans to complete the printer MIB?

If yes, I would prefer Tom Hastings suggestion for a teleconference.
The impact of several hours on the phone would have less impact on
my present schedule than a two day trip.  Otherwise, I would prefer
Jay Martin's suggestion of LA or another nearby location.